Deadline: 15 July 2021
World Health Organisations (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of HR Officer in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The duration of this post is 2 years.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The HR Officer will perform the following functions:
- Provide a variety of specialized HR Operations in the areas of contract and entitlements administration, including verification and/or approval (within the delegated authority) of contracts, letters, and other official documents and authorization of entitlements and statutory travel requests.
- Set, plan and monitor objectives and priorities for the sub-team.
- Motivate team members to provide high-quality, client-oriented services.
- Monitor compliance with the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Special Operations Procedures (SOP) and draw attention to deviations and errors so that corrective actions can be taken.
- Ensure that HR Operations are correctly implemented in the Global Management System (GSM).
- Provide guidance and when necessary, train team members on the correct application of rules in the processing of transactions, encouraging them to bring to his/ her attention any complex cases and/or issues.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree from a recognized university with specialization in Human Resources Management, business administration, behavioral sciences or any other related field.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in the area of human resources operations/administration in an international organization and/or large corporation is required.
- Experience in leading a team.
- Experience in the application of HR policies and procedures.
- Experience in Oracle or another ERP system such as SAP or People Soft.
- Good knowledge of HR management concepts and applications in a larger Organizational context.
- Ability to lead and motivate a group of team members to achieve the unit’s goal.
- Expert knowledge of English and intermediate in French.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.