Deadline: 7 August 2021
World Health Organisations (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Team Lead, Global HR Operations in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The duration of this post is 2 years.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Team Lead, Global HR Operations will perform the following functions:
- Develop and propose innovative solutions and strategies for implementation through collaboration with HQ, Regional and Country Offices and provides advice in developing further efficient service delivery for the target communities.
- Manage the sub unit area of work in delivering its objectives through efficient managing a small team of technical staff, to optimize the programme’s deliverables in line with the mandate of the Organization.
- Develop and monitor work plans and budgets for the team’s activities and follow up on the implementation of planned activities.
- Analyse data and information on best practices in implementing sustainable public health programmes and disseminates information.
- Manage research activities where appropriate or required and the implementation of the sub unit’s activities and dissemination of information for capacity building within the respective area of work.
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation of the specific field of work and conducts timely reporting for decision makers.
- Provide technical guidance and works closely with counterparts in technical departments across the Organization and liaises with counterparts in partner UN Agencies and other stakeholders to harmonize recommendations on policies and strategies related to entitlement administration and related areas of responsibilty.
- Support the Unit Head in setting and monitoring objectives and priorities for the team ,and prioritize the work of the team to ensure timely response to clients and the implementation of salaries, allowances and benefits for all staff members.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced level University Degree from a recognized university with specialization in human resources management, business management, behavioural sciences or any other related relevant subject.
- Minimum 7 year’s experience in the management of human resources policy implementation, administration of entitlements, at an international level.
- Experience preferably in the area of HR Administration, HR advisory in an international Organization.
- Experience in Oracle or another ERP system such as SAP or PeopleSoft.
- Solid supervisory and capability building experience, preferably in a large Organization.
- Excellent knowledge of HR management principles and practices, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze HR issues, make conclusions and to present information in a clear and logical manner.
- Expert knowledge of English.
- Intermediate knowledge of French.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.