Deadline: 28 June 2016
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Associate in Bamako, Mali. The duration of this post is 6 months.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resources Associate will perform the following functions-
- Examine incoming requests and relevant documentation relating to recruitment, contract extensions, transfers, and separation of individual staff or contract.
- Use monitoring tools to monitor the status of recruitment and other indicators for management and recruitment, such as GPRS, monitoring and tracking the status of requests, initiating follow-up action to s ensure that submissions to be considered in the selection process are appropriate, accurate and complete documentation continent.
- Provide interpretations and adapts recruitment policies and practices.
- Facilitate staff briefing on conditions of service related to contracts and / or appointment / transfer.
- Collection, verification and monitoring of supporting documents relating to payments, appointments and contracts.
- Treat monthly salaries through the online payment system and manually process related rights such as the certification of payment, SOLA, R & R, danger pay and DSA.
- Maintenance of the online filing system to ensure the timely recovery of the required information.
- Examine requests for recruitment and preparation of bids in the administration system of contracts and contract management.
- Review the qualifications and experiences of the individual contract and the terms of reference to determine the daily rate payable under the establishment methods established fees, ensuring respect of the recognition of education UNESCO and verification documentation and identity.
- Ensure an appropriate system of classification work of local and international staff in accordance with the documents, contracts and payment files and follow with an appropriate archiving system work.
- Assists team members with up recording requests for statistical purposes.
Applicants must have-
- University degree (Bachelor or equivalent) in Human Resources, Administration, Management or related field along with 3 years of experience.
- High School Diploma (Bachelor or equivalent) with at least 7 years experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in recruitment and selection.
- Minimum 2 years of HR management experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in contract management.
- 1 year experience in the United Nations system is an advantage.
- Mastery of French and English are required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.