Deadline: 21 October 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Assistants in Mali.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Assistants will perform the following functions:
- Facilitate the processing of contracts for consultants, vendors and external partners that support the office in programme delivery.
- Collect invoices and filing documents for approval and thereafter processing in VISION and Mycase
- Prepare and maintain records, documents and control plans for the monitoring of project/programme implementation and financial expenditures.
- Support the management of administrative supplies and office equipment
- Maintain office calendar and arranging meetings.
- Provide travel assistance to staff members in section for travel arrangements and entitlements based on the organization’s rules and policies.
- Liaise with relevant travel focal points to ensure that the organization obtains the best service and price for all travel
- Maintain and updating a system which monitors the absence of staff.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or University courses related to the work of the organization.
- Minimum 5 year’s progressively responsible administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Proven track records of supporting programme implementation.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft office).
- Fluency in French and good working knowledge of English required.
- Knowledge of the local language of the duty station is highly desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.