Deadline: 13 April 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Transport Assistant in Bamako, Mali.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Transport Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Obtain the administrative documents (car registration, insurance .) of the vehicles as required by the laws of the country ensure renewal on time.
- Assign drivers and vehicles every day to the official races of the office.
- Ensure and follow up on maintenance and repairs of vehicles in garages, check logbooks.
- Periodically report fuel consumption and maintenance and repair costs.
- Keep track of drivers’ overtime benefits and register them for payment.
- Ensure drivers are aware of the country’s rules of conduct.
- Follow up with local authorities and accident insurance formalities.
- Ensure that driver trips are closed at the end of missions.
- Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor.
Applicant must have:
- Advance Degree in Administration, Finance and Logistics.
- Minimum 5 year’s with travel-related work, such as logistics, Administration or Finance.
- Familiarity with fleet management software is highly desirable.
- Working in a UN or NGO environment is an asset.
- Fluency in French and good working knowledge of English required.
- Knowledge of the local language of the duty station is highly desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.