Deadline: 18 June 2020
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Fundraising Specialist (Global Donor Retention) in Geneva, Switzerland.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Fundraising Specialist (Global Donor Retention) will perform the following functions:
- Develop UNICEF’s global retention and value maximization strategies, including conversion, upgrade and cross sell.
- Work with colleagues on defining and rolling out retention programs for supporters and donors, as well as pledge, cash and legacy donors and enable and support colleagues in rolling out the strategies in markets.
- Support fundraising markets with the aim of defining and optimizing differentiated donor journeys based on donor types and other forms of segmentation.
- Develop and monitor value maximization programs and integrate these with donor journeys.
- Work closely with National Committee and country office fundraising teams to coach, develop and support staff, advise on their retention and value maximization activities and ensure the realization of local plans and results.
- Project manage UNICEF’s Rich Data Metrics project and help develop insights and run analysis to support data driven retention and long-term value efforts.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in one of the following fields is required: Marketing, Communications, Humanities, Fundraising, Business Administration, Social Sciences, or another relevant technical field.
- Alternatively, a first level university degree in a relevant field combined with 7 year’s of professional may be accepted in lieu of the advanced degree.
- At least 5 year’s hands-on and management experience of Individual Giving fundraising across a range of acquisition channels, preferably with a focus on donor retention and donor experience is required.
- Experience of managing or supporting retention fundraising operations in multiple markets is highly desirable.
- Strong project managements skills and experience in managing complex projects is a requirement.
- Deep understanding of what drives successful retention and value maximization programs.
- Experience of integrated multi-channel fundraising would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Ability to work in other languages a strong advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.