Deadline: 18 June 2020
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Fundraising Specialist (Global Donor Retention) in Geneva, Switzerland.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Fundraising Specialist (Global Donor Retention) will perform the following functions:
- Develop UNICEF’s global retention and value maximization strategies, including conversion, upgrade and cross sell.
- Work with colleagues on defining and rolling out retention programs for supporters and donors, as well as pledge, cash and legacy donors and enable and support colleagues in rolling out the strategies in markets.
- Support fundraising markets with the aim of defining and optimizing differentiated donor journeys based on donor types and other forms of segmentation.
- Develop and monitor value maximization programs and integrate these with donor journeys.
- Work closely with National Committee and country office fundraising teams to coach, develop and support staff, advise on their retention and value maximization activities and ensure the realization of local plans and results.
- Project manage UNICEF’s Rich Data Metrics project and help develop insights and run analysis to support data driven retention and long-term value efforts.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in one of the following fields is required: Marketing, Communications, Humanities, Fundraising, Business Administration, Social Sciences, or another relevant technical field.
- Alternatively, a first level university degree in a relevant field combined with 7 year’s of professional may be accepted in lieu of the advanced degree.
- At least 5 year’s hands-on and management experience of Individual Giving fundraising across a range of acquisition channels, preferably with a focus on donor retention and donor experience is required.
- Experience of managing or supporting retention fundraising operations in multiple markets is highly desirable.
- Strong project managements skills and experience in managing complex projects is a requirement.
- Deep understanding of what drives successful retention and value maximization programs.
- Experience of integrated multi-channel fundraising would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Ability to work in other languages a strong advantage.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.