Deadline: 20 February 2021
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Junior Performance Marketing Manager in Berlin, Germany. The duration of this post is 11 months.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Junior Performance Marketing Manager will perform the following functions:
- Support execution of the paid media growth strategy, identify opportunities and allocate the budget according to goals.
- Support the management of a significant digital media budget optimizing to an ROAS goal globally, across ShareTheMeal campaigns.
- Implement direct response campaigns through social platforms (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Snapchat) to drive installs and donations.
- Define and implement structured testing plans to improve advertising efficiency and scale for all markets (creatives, landing pages, audiences, bidding, etc.).
- Implement, deliver, monitor, analyze and optimize current campaigns to ensure they meet objectives.
- Coordinate ASO testing across both Play and App Store to deliver the highest possible conversion rate from app impression to app unit.
- Support other activities as required.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree is preferred
- At least 1 year of experience in performance marketing.
- Experience in mobile app marketing is essential; additional marketing experience is preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels (incl. Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Adjust, ASO tools such as AppTweak, etc.).
- Experience with emerging channels such as tiktok and Spotify would be a plus.
- Strong analytical abilities, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Results-driven with an ability to manage competing priorities and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and a collaborative spirit, able to liaise with a wide range of people at all levels and across different cultures and to act with credibility and diplomacy.
- Self-motivated and able to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Fully committed and motivated to achieve the aims of the World Food Programme.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.