Deadline: 21 July 2020
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Policy Officer / Partnership in Abuja, Nigeria. The duration of this post is 3 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Programme Policy Officer / Partnership will perform the following functions:
- Provide guidance on partnership issues and procedures to staff from various units as required.
- Follow-up on different tasks jointly implemented by partnership, programme technical teams (General Food Distribution, Livelihoods, Nutrition, VAM, CBT,) and Partners.
- Assist in the finalization of the proposals and budgets review by technical teams in line with the CSP standards.
- Follow-up on Partnership contractual documentations and approval processes with Technical Review.
- Committee (TRC) and Cooperating Partner Committee (CPC); Compliance and Management.
- Review of FLAs documents, Amendments and Extensions.
- Follow-up on completion of partnership documentation in WINGs (SOAs, POs and SESs).
- Follow-up on invoices submission, processing and payments.
- Support Cooperating Partners (CP) Performance evaluations and Due Diligence (Capacity assessment).
- Support on organization of the WFP – CP monthly coordination meetings with Cooperating partners; meeting set up and taking minutes of meetings.
- Support Cooperating partners capacity building through refresher trainings and bilateral guidance.
- Consolidate partnership reports and circulate on weekly basis.
- Assist in any other business in partnership unit in particular and programme in general.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in Political Science, International affairs, / Humanitarian / Development studies, Marketing, Public relations or any other relevant areas, or First University degree with additional years of related work experience.
- At least 3 year’s of relevant professional experiences in partnerships management in the humanitarian or development operations.
- Experience in Partnership and FLAs processing.
- Experience working in collaboration with NGO and Government stakeholders.
- Experience in reporting, planning and analysis of programme output and outcome data.
- General knowledge of project/programme systems and standards.
- Working knowledge of office applications (word, spreadsheet, power point).
- English proficiency.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.