Deadline: 24 June 2019
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Communications Monitoring & Reporting Associate in Kathmandu, Nepal.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Communications Monitoring & Reporting Associate will develop and strengthen coordination and reporting mechanisms with relevant stakeholders in Nepal.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Communications Monitoring & Reporting Associate will perform the following functions:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Assist in developing monitoring and reporting framework for Projects.
- Assist and provide oversight in the implementation of base line surveys.
- Assist the Project Managers’ Advisers and Project Engineers to implement the monitoring and reporting framework in a standardized and coherent manner.
- Coordination and timely submission of donor reports as per agreement.
- Participate at Projects’ coordination meetings as and when required.
- Cover and support occasional donor and other high-profile visit to Nepal and project sites.
- Support the Project Managers’ in preparing press releases and articles on the Projects’ for both internal and external publications.
- Liaise with Reporting focal points of other offices.
- Support in the preparation of NPOH Quarterly Reports.
- Support the Project Managers’ in UNOPS involvement in the UNDAF by assisting in preparing or editing reports, meeting minutes, power pint presentations and other documents as and when required.
- When required, support Project Managers’ in gathering and assembling information relevant to the development context in Nepal.
- Support communications activities of NPOH.
- Assist the Project Managers’ in managing the lessons learning, evidence base and sharing processes of UNOPS projects n Nepal.
- Assist by developing concepts and approaches and any other activities required for effective lessons learning and sharing within the organization.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Secondary school education is required.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent in communications, journalism media relations or relevant discipline is an asset.
- Certification in communications, monitoring and reporting desirable.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in monitoring, reporting and communications is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field of studies may substitute for some required years of experience.
- Experience in data analysis and report writing, monitoring, reporting and communication desirable.
- Experience in the usage of commuters and office software package (MS Office is required).
- Fluency in written and oral English and Nepali is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit at UNOPS.