Deadline: 10 December 2018
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Reporting Officer in Djibouti City, Djibouti.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Reporting Officer will perform the following functions-
- Coordinate inputs to and draft reports related to project activities.
- Develop appropriate reporting formats to meet all reporting requirements of the Project.
- Work closely with the Regional Coordination Officer/ Deputy Project Manager to support his reporting functions.
- Coordinate the finalization of donor reporting with the Partnerships Unit in UNOPS Hub in Amman.
- Establish a reporting schedule and ensure the timely submission of reports as identified.
- Provide quality assurance, including data verification, on all reports and information products produced by the project by editing and consolidating all reports prepared by the project.
- Liaise with Partnerships Unit in the UNOPS Hub in Amman regarding the dissemination of reports and the accuracy of information included in visibility materials and publications.
- Draft briefing notes, talking points and other correspondence related to the project.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in political affairs, international relations, communications, journalism, public relations or related fields.
- A first-level university degree in combination with additional 2 years required qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience in political and donor reporting, communications, public relations, project development, data Analysis, data visualization and report writing.
- Conceptual analytical and evaluative skills to conduct independent research and analysis, including familiarity with and experience in the use of various research sources, including electronic sources on the internet, intranet and other databases.
- Previous reporting experience within the UN system/ diplomatic entity/NGO is desired.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Office 2003 or newer versions)
- Fluency in written and oral English is required.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.