Deadline: 20 November 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Child Protection Specialist in Mexico.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Child Protection Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Support to programme/project development and planning.
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation.
- Networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in one of the following fields is required international development, human rights, psychology, sociology, international law, or another relevant social science field.
- Minimum 5 year’s professional experience in social development planning and management in child protection related areas is required.
- Experience in both development and humanitarian contexts is required.
- Relevant experience in psychosocial support, GBViE and emergency preparedness will be an asset.
- Experience with the UN system preferably UNICEF is an asset.
- Essential Technical Knowledge of theories, principles, and methods in areas of Child protection, Child Protection in Emergencies (CPiE), Gender Based Violence in Emergencies (GBViE) and Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS).
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.