Deadline: 30 October 2022
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Corporate Fund Raising Officer in Mexico.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Corporate Fund Raising Officer will perform the following functions:
- By leading the New Business team, you will identify, prospect, engage, and negotiate with private-sector companies to raise funds for UNICEF’s programs in Mexico.
- Creating a fundraising pipeline to develop the optimal strategy for each prospect.
- Decide to implement Cause Marketing campaigns with fast-moving consumer-goods companies, develop fundraising activities through employees and clients, sponsorship & events, and implement philanthropy strategies to involve companies’ CSR area for investment in UNICEF programs or build your fundraising strategy.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree, preferably in marketing, advertising, business administration, economics, or a related field.
- At least 2 year’s professional experience in sales, negotiation or marketing.
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Proficiency level of English (fluency is preferred).
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.