Deadline: 17 October 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Senior Fundraising Associate in Mexico.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Fundraising Associate will perform the following functions:
- Fundraising Strategy:
- Under the coordination and leadership of the Corporate Fundraising Specialist, assist in implementing the Corporate Partnership plan to secure and increase high–value and long-term alliances and flexible, sustainable, and predictable revenue as part of overall Resource Mobilization.
- New Partnership Development:
- Research and identify key company contacts (CEO, MKTG manager, sales, special projects, etc.).
- Global priorities and campaigns:
- Promote a “share and compare” culture throughout the different channels using appropriate tools to leverage the search fully and reapply opportunities nationally and regionally or globally when applicable.
- Compliance with UNICEF’s rules and guidelines:
- Ensure the entire partner development process follows UNICEF guidelines, including screening and proposal submissions (DD1, DD2, and Opportunity).
- Monitoring and assessment:
- Contribute to monitoring the progress of decisions and action plans based on the outcome of items above.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education is required, University-level courses in Marketing, International Relations, Communications or Business Administration, or any other related field of discipline relevant to the job is an asset.
- At least 7 year’s progressively responsible experience preferably in Corporate alliances or related to Sales, Marketing, Fundraising with the Private Sector, Corporate Alliances.
- Additional years of experience in the related fields are considering an asset.
- Knowledge in marketing, publicity, communications, or Administration will be an asset.
- Professional expertise or work experience in related areas preferably in Corporate Alliances.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.