Deadline: 21 July 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of WASH Specialist in Mexico.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The WASH Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Programme development and planning.
- Humanitarian WASH preparedness and response.
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Technical and operational support for programme implementation.
- Networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced university Degree in one of the following fields is required public health, social sciences, behaviour change communication, sanitary engineering, or another relevant technical field.
- Additional relevant post-graduate courses that complement/supplement the main Degree is a strong asset.
- Minimum 5 year’s professional experience in WASH-related programmes for developing countries is required.
- 1 year’s deployment in a developing country is required.
- At least one three-month deployment mission in a humanitarian situation (with UN-Govt-INGO) is required.
- Background/familiarity with Emergency (preparedness and response) and the IASC Cluster approach.
- Fluency in Spanish and English required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.