Deadline: 1 November 2019
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of WASH Officer in Pohnpei, Micronesia.
The WASH Officer will prepares, manages and implements a variety of technical and administrative tasks, related to the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the WASH output results of the country programme.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The WASH Officer will perform the following functions:
- Programme development and planning.
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Technical and operational support for programme implementation.
- Humanitarian WASH preparedness and response.
- Networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- University degree in one of the following fields is required: public health, social sciences, behavior change communication, sanitary engineering or another relevant technical field.
- Nationality of Micronesia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.