Deadline: 31 December 2016
World Vision International (WVI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of M&E Assistant I in Doolow, Somalia. The duration of this post is less than 1 year.
The M&E Assistant I will contribute to the implementation of project performance monitoring, evaluation and humanitarian accountability systems.
WVI’s mission is to promote human transformation, seek justice and bear witness to the good news of the Kingdom of God.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The M&E Assistant I will perform the following functions-
- Participate in community level HA assessment.
- Set-Up Community Feedback Mechanism at every FDP point.
- Distribute appropriate HA tools and information materials to facilitate the functionality of CRMs initiated.
- Collect and report feedback from all CRMs established.
- Relay WV responses to communities with WV in a timely manner.
- Monitor the implementation of recommendations by project teams.
- Consult regularly, formally/informally with beneficiaries and local community leaders concerning suitability of feedback mechanisms.
- Work closely with field monitors to select, train and supervise the work of Community based feedback committees.
- Working closely with project teams, implement specific project site information provision plans.
- In support of project teams, prepare information materials, inclusive of translation, contextualization, and procurement.
- Provide technical guidance to project teams/partners to implement information provision guidelines.
- Develop and update a list of key project contacts.
- Prepare and share monthly recommendation matrices and track action taken by the different project stakeholders including project Management, Donor, beneficiaries and community leaders, etc.
- Track implementation of action plans at the field level.
- Ensure proper filing of A/M&E data.
Applicants must have-
- Diploma (development field).
- Technical Training qualifications desired: Basic M&E skills.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in data management, M&E.
- Computer skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WVI.