Deadline: 5 July 2017
World Vision International (WVI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Child Protection Manager in Papua New Guinea. The duration of this post is 2 years.
The Child Protection Manager will be responsible for providing quality leadership and management to PTL’s child protection programs across the region.
WVI’s mission is to promote human transformation, seek justice and bear witness to the good news of the Kingdom of God.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Child Protection Manager will perform the following functions-
- Ensure that the WVPTL’s Child Protection project comply with World Vision and Australian Government, DFAT standards.
- Within the Child Protection projects, ensure the implementation of activities as per the design, Detailed Implementation Plans (DIPs), and budgets, including but not limited to.
- Leading and internal child protection risk assessment of World Vision (WV) in Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Timor-Leste and Vanuatu.
- Develop/Contextualise training for WV staff and key partners on child protection including policies and Travel to countries within PTL to lead training events in all Area Programs.
- Ensure child protection policies and reporting mechanisms for children, staff and community members are in place, and communicated in child.
- Pilot activities developed to address child protection within existing WV projects.
- Support the teams to develop revised annual Detailed Implementation Plans and budgets according to annual over / under spending.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in development, social science, child protection, or management.
- Master’s degree in child protection related area preferred.
- 3 to 5 Years experience in Child Protection Programming.
- Experience in developing and delivering training for a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience participating in program assessment, design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WVI.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.