Deadline: 5 July 2017
World Vision International (WVI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Child Protection Manager in Papua New Guinea. The duration of this post is 2 years.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Child Protection Manager will be responsible for providing quality leadership and management to PTL’s child protection programs across the region.
WVI’s mission is to promote human transformation, seek justice and bear witness to the good news of the Kingdom of God.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Child Protection Manager will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Ensure that the WVPTL’s Child Protection project comply with World Vision and Australian Government, DFAT standards.
- Within the Child Protection projects, ensure the implementation of activities as per the design, Detailed Implementation Plans (DIPs), and budgets, including but not limited to.
- Leading and internal child protection risk assessment of World Vision (WV) in Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Timor-Leste and Vanuatu.
- Develop/Contextualise training for WV staff and key partners on child protection including policies and Travel to countries within PTL to lead training events in all Area Programs.
- Ensure child protection policies and reporting mechanisms for children, staff and community members are in place, and communicated in child.
- Pilot activities developed to address child protection within existing WV projects.
- Support the teams to develop revised annual Detailed Implementation Plans and budgets according to annual over / under spending.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Bachelor’s degree in development, social science, child protection, or management.
- Master’s degree in child protection related area preferred.
- 3 to 5 Years experience in Child Protection Programming.
- Experience in developing and delivering training for a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience participating in program assessment, design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit WVI.