Deadline: 30 April 2020
Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Director of Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning in Kabul, Afghanistan. The duration of this post is 5 years.
The Director of Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning is a full-time position for an upcoming award in Kabul, Afghanistan funded by USAID/Afghanistan for the National Health Technical Assistance program.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Director of Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning will perform the following functions-
- Review the project implementation activities to assess results and the impact.
- Gather and evaluate information and ensures that these findings are accurately presented in all USAID reporting and tracking tools.
- Responsible for developing and designing project systems to track program progress against indicators; collecting and verifying information and maintaining performance monitoring plans, reports, work plans and monthly reports.
- Ensure project scope and activities are compliant with USAID policies.
- Coordinate closely with implementing partners to build cohesive measurement and results systems.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s degree or higher in public health, social sciences, or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 7 years working on monitoring and evaluation in public health.
- Demonstrated expertise in designing rigorous quantitative and qualitative data collection systems and knowledge of methods for data analysis.
- Solid understanding of USAID regulations and M&E reporting requirements.
- Prior in-country experience in Afghanistan required.
- Hands-on practical experience setting up and managing MER systems for health programs in developing countries, and the ability to coach and train others in their use.
- Experience in knowledge management and dissemination of research findings.
- Excellent report writing, analytical, and oral presentation skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Nationality of Afghanistan.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.