Deadline: 31 January 2022
Grand Challenges Canada is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Impact Evaluation Consultant in Canada.
Grand Challenges Canada mission is dedicated to supporting Bold Ideas with Big Impact®, and is funded primarily by the Government of Canada.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Impact Evaluation Consultant will perform the following functions:
- Desk review of ‘Access’ innovations, including a review of documents and reports, analysis of the progress of projects against the set objectives, interviews with the stakeholders and innovators, and impact on women and girls in accessing safe abortion.
Desk review of ‘Next-Generation Method’ innovations, including a review of documents and reports, analysis of the progress of projects against the set objectives, interview with stakeholders and innovators, and the role of the innovation within the ecosystem.
- Coordinate collection of quantitative and qualitative data from primary and secondary sources.
- Create data collection tools (survey, focus group and in-depth review).
- Collection of raw data including but not limited to quantitative survey data, qualitative survey data, transcripts, and video recordings.
- Creation and sharing of analysis tools with Grand Challenges Canada, such as files, statistical software, and qualitative thematic analyses.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 3 to 5 year’s work experience in monitoring, evaluation, accountability, and learning (MEAL), sensemaking, and/or impact evaluations in Africa and/or Latin America.
- Knowledge and/or experience of safe abortion and sexual reproductive health in low- and middle-income contexts.
- Previous work experience with early-stage investments and research is an asset.
- Fundraising experience is desirable.
- Demonstrate qualitative and quantitative data analysis, data management, data application skills, narrative reporting skills, and storytelling skills
- Highly developed verbal and written communication abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Self-driven and highly organized.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit Grand Challenges Canada.