Deadline: 4 April 2019
UN Women is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring and Evaluation Associate in Khartoum, Sudan. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UN Women is the UN organization dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Monitoring and Evaluation Associate will perform the following functions-
- Provide input and technical support to the development and implementation of UN Women programme activities – AWP- in Sudan.
- Support the establishment of M&E plans, frameworks and systems for Results-Based impact monitoring of the Country Office’s work.
- Contribute to informing UN Women Monitoring & Evaluation meetings and field visits.
- Assist UN Women national counterparts in recognizing and responding to M&E needs within their programmes/projects supported by UN Women.
- Continuous tracking of results, challenges and opportunities, working closely with all programme staff and briefing the Country Representative of the same.
- Share tracked results with Communication Unit for sharing with office, RO, HQ, Partners, etc.
- Assist the Office in development of quarterly, annual and other reporting requirements of UN Women RO & HQ.
- Contribute to facilitating evaluation of UN Women programme.
- Contribute to submitting electronic copies of all evaluations to RO via the Research & Evaluation Data Base web portal, with full accompanying documentation.
- Undertake any other monitoring and evaluation-related support duties as assigned by the UN Women Representative and the National Programme officer.
Applicants must have:
- University degree in Economics, Developments studies or a relevant field.
- 3-4 year’s experience in monitoring and evaluation of development related projects and programmes.
- Experience working in designing and tracking gender transformative indicators.
- Good knowledge of results-based management techniques Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages management systems, experience in handling of web-based.
- Proven Computer skills – MS Office word and excel, internet and communications.
- Nationality of Sudan.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UN Women.