Deadline: 4 April 2019
UN Women is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring and Evaluation Associate in Khartoum, Sudan. The duration of this post is 1 year.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
UN Women is the UN organization dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Associate will perform the following functions-
- Provide input and technical support to the development and implementation of UN Women programme activities – AWP- in Sudan.
- Support the establishment of M&E plans, frameworks and systems for Results-Based impact monitoring of the Country Office’s work.
- Contribute to informing UN Women Monitoring & Evaluation meetings and field visits.
- Assist UN Women national counterparts in recognizing and responding to M&E needs within their programmes/projects supported by UN Women.
- Continuous tracking of results, challenges and opportunities, working closely with all programme staff and briefing the Country Representative of the same.
- Share tracked results with Communication Unit for sharing with office, RO, HQ, Partners, etc.
- Assist the Office in development of quarterly, annual and other reporting requirements of UN Women RO & HQ.
- Contribute to facilitating evaluation of UN Women programme.
- Contribute to submitting electronic copies of all evaluations to RO via the Research & Evaluation Data Base web portal, with full accompanying documentation.
- Undertake any other monitoring and evaluation-related support duties as assigned by the UN Women Representative and the National Programme officer.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- University degree in Economics, Developments studies or a relevant field.
- 3-4 year’s experience in monitoring and evaluation of development related projects and programmes.
- Experience working in designing and tracking gender transformative indicators.
- Good knowledge of results-based management techniques Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages management systems, experience in handling of web-based.
- Proven Computer skills – MS Office word and excel, internet and communications.
- Nationality of Sudan.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UN Women.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.