Deadline: 4 August 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator in Tehran, Iran.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator will support the M&E Manager in ensuring implementation of M&E activities to support NRC’s projects in Iran.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator will perform following functions:
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures.
- Support and contribute to the development and implementation of M&E systems, including M&E SOPs, guidance and tools.
- Participate in programme design and proposal discussions, including theory of change development, log frame design and budgeting for M&E.
- Support programme staff and area-based M&E staff in planning for and execution of M&E activities: creation of methodologies and tools for monitoring, coordinating data collection, data management, and analysis, reporting, and learning.
- Support the implementation, dissemination and use of evaluations, assessments and monitoring data in programme development, adjustment or review.
- Capacity building and training of programme and M&E staff on M&E technical and conceptual areas.
- Supervise and mentor M&E staff in executing M&E plans.
- Contribute to the design of M&E staffing structure and resourcing, including collaboration with programme staff to identify and plan for M&E needs.
- Ensure that key learning are extracted from operations regarding protection, and incorporate them into program strategy and staff development processes.
Applicants must have:
- Highly energetic person with a result-oriented attitude.
- Experience in working in complex and volatile contexts with related monitoring / evaluation technical expertise.
- Fluency in English skills, both written and verbal.
- Nationality of Iran.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.