Deadline: 26 January 2020
Palladium is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring and Evaluation Lead in London, United Kingdom.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Lead will be responsible for monitoring and evaluation of international development projects in the EMEA region, leading on business development, and providing senior project management and technical expertise.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Monitoring and Evaluation Lead will perform the following:
- Provide overall technical leadership in the design and delivery of high quality monitoring, and evaluation services on all Palladium projects. This will include:
- Build knowledge base learning from project delivery and coordinating across all their clients to ensure we deliver the best possible solutions and methodologies in our bids and our projects.
- Provide technical leadership and quality assurance for the implementation of their monitoring and evaluation projects, including acting as Project Director and/or Team Leader on individual projects as and when required.
- Provide technical leadership and quality assurance oversight for the implementation of the monitoring and evaluation systems that are implemented on Palladium’s projects, including acting as Results Lead on individual projects as and when required.
- Work within other areas of the business to provide more integrated services and solutions.
- Lead the acquisition of new business relating to monitoring and evaluation. This will include:
- Represent Palladium to establish and maintain and advance the company’s reputation.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in the sector to secure commercially viable contracts.
- Conduct research and analysis on client requirements.
- Manage and coordinate of bids including designing the monitoring and evaluation solutions for bids developed by other areas of the business.
- Monitoring and anticipating/identifying bid performance issues and addressing them Development of Palladium capacity in this sector. This will include:
- Work with colleagues across the company, Team Leaders and consultants to develop Palladium’s cadre of monitoring and evaluation lessons and to support effective service delivery across Palladium’s portfolio of work.
- Mentor and coach junior members of staff in monitoring and evaluation through structured learning, mentoring and advisory support.
Applicants must have:
- Extensive experience in the area of monitoring and evaluation, with a significant portion of that showing a track record at senior level leading teams and business growth.
- Demonstrable expertise in the design, delivery and marketing of monitoring and evaluation services.
- Substantial experience in marketing services and developing business plans.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Strong management and capacity development skills.
- Experience in designing and implementing monitoring and evaluation projects.
- Proven experience in tendering and bid development for large scale projects.
- Ability to develop high level strategic relationships.
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail and quality.
- Strong management skills with ability to mentor, coach, lead, develop and evaluate staff.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.