Deadline: 21 July 2020
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring and Evaluation Senior Officer in Yangon, Myanmar. The duration of this post is 6 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Senior Officer will perform the following functions:
- Covid-19 Reporting System Development and Operationalisation
- Develop and/ or modify indicators, operational definitions and guidance note in conformity to changing Access’s response to COVID-19.
- Ensure that the indicators sufficiently capture implementation results for donor accountability and internal learning.
- Collaborate with the system development focal in the development and customization of COVID-19 reporting system (database, reporting templates, etc…).
- Ensure System Quality and Consistency
- Act as a focal technical person to organize/ provide trainings and sharing sessions on COVID-19 reporting to implementing partners.
- Contribute to target setting of EHO and CSO grants by providing technical inputs.
- Clarify the questions and queries raised by implementing partners and other fund management staff members to ensure common understanding of indicators.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree preferably in Monitoring & Evaluation, Statistics, Social science, Management information systems, Public administration, Development Studies, Economics or other relevant fields.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of those fields with a relevant combination of academic qualifications and 2 year’s of additional experience relevant to the above duties and responsibilities may be accepted in lieu of the Master’s University Degree.
- Formal qualifications in Monitoring and Evaluation will be a strong asset.
- Minimum 2 year’s of relevant experience working with health programs is required.
- Strong experience in the establishment of reporting system using database, dashboard reporting and/or information system management.
- Successful development and implementation of an M&E system at the programme level is highly desirable.
- Work experience in reporting of emergency response programs is a strong asset.
- Prior experience of involvement in any activities related to COVID-19 response and/or reporting is desirable.
- Experience in maternal and child health, HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis or malaria programs would also be an advantage
- Experience in database development and management will also be an advantage.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills are required.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Burmese is required.
- Nationality of Myanmar.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.