Deadline: 13 September 2019
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring Assistant in Huaraz, Peru. The duration of this post is 12 months.
The Monitoring Assistant will be responsible to support the monitoring, systematization of data and evaluation of results.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Monitoring Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Collect, record, verify, process and analyze data for the Project Monitoring and Evaluation process.
- Support the design of the instruments and tools necessary for data collection and analysis; such as dashboards of indicators for monitoring the work done.
- Follow up on planned activities, providing relevant information and / or possible alerts for the timely attention of possible deviations that affect the fulfillment of project objectives.
- Maintain updated information systems, information records and documentation of the project monitoring and evaluation plan.
- Analyze and prepare reports of national household surveys and censuses; such as ENDES, ENAHO, etc. and other databases of WFP studies.
- Record information for the Project systematization document (monitoring reports, testimonials, various reports).
- Prepare periodic Monitoring and Evaluation reports and at the request of the Representation.
- Travel periodically to the intervention areas of the project.
- Other related tasks / activities assigned by the Representative.
Applicants must have:
- Desirable technical or university studies in Business Administration, Computer Science, Accounting and Finance or related.
- Minimum experience of 4 years in similar or related positions.
- Desirable management of the English language at intermediate level.
- Desirable knowledge of computer packages (Office) and SAP.
- Ideal management of the Quechua language at the basic level.
- Nationality of Peru.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit at WFP.