Deadline: 7 June 2019
Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Manager in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The duration of this post is 4 years.
The Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Manager will be responsible to lead and oversee the development and implementation of the MEL framework, Theory of Change and logframe.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Manager will perform the following functions:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Lead the development and monitoring of the MEL framework, Theory of Change and logframe.
- Collate, analyse and synthesize data for reporting to DFID and other stakeholders.
- Develop data collection and management tools and manage data quality.
- Lead on DFID quarterly/annual report development.
- Spearhead knowledge management activities including the development of a learning agenda and knowledge products.
- Coordinate with independent evaluators to provide data, analysis and reports.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Significant experience in monitoring, evaluation and learning for large donor-funded projects (ideally DFID).
- Strong academic background in a relevant field, or commensurate experience.
- Experience with MEL in the context of economic development, trade and investment is preferred.
- Evidence collection, analysis and reporting skills in Political Economy Analysis, Adaptive Management, Problem Driven Iterative Approach preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Amharic.
- Proven capability of developing quarterly reports for similar projects (e.g. DFID or USAID projects).
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships across teams and organizations.
- Attention to detail and ability to effectively and efficiently perform multiple tasks and balance competing priorities often within a challenging timeframe.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their application through online process.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Palladium.