Education Above All (EAA) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring & Evaluation Data Analyst in Doha, Qatar.
The Monitoring & Evaluation Data Analyst will be to focus on data verification and analysis of EAC partners’ project data, submitted semi-annually as well as to monitor partner progress while supporting evaluation work.
EAA’s aim is to build a global movement that contributes to human, social and economic development through quality education and other welfare programmes and initiatives.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Monitoring & Evaluation Data Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Download and clean data semi-annually.
- Check for missing and inaccurate data.
- Cross-check data against trends, goals and targets.
- Revise data sets with accurate data from updates.
- Conduct quantitative analysis of data.
- Conduct qualitative data analysis.
- Mine data for additional requests.
- Conduct summary analyses of country education and development
- Work with partners to verify and reconcile data.
- Support the tracking of project activities.
- Communicate with partners over reporting requirements and updates.
- Support and respond to partners around on-line reporting.
- Support site monitoring visits, as appropriate Generate analysis and summaries needed for reports.
- Work with M&E team to address ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Compile data for key performance indicators Work with Sr. M&E manager and research manager to provide data for formative evaluation and research.
Applicants must have-
- BA in Education, Development, Economics, or related field. MA preferred.
- Three to five years of M&E experience, preferably in education.
- Experience working in developing countries and familiarity with education indicators.
- Demonstrated ability to manipulate data using quantitative software (SPSS, Stata, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to analyze qualitative
- Professional level English competency, particularly written English.
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail.
- Ability to create PowerPoint.
- Full command of Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to use graphics-related software.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit EAA.