Abt Associates is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring and Evaluation Director in Port au Prince, Haiti.
Abt’s mission is to improve the quality of life and economic well-being of people worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Monitoring and Evaluation Director will perform the following functions-
- Develop and update the plan and monitoring and evaluation (M & E) of the project.
- Updating the plan and M & E system for the project.
- Design and manage an M & E database of the project.
- Define measure and monitor the collection of indicators.
- Give regular reports to the Project Leader on the progress towards project goals.
- Conduct studies and / or support studies / research on specific topics of interest.
- Work closely with the technical team of the project; ensure that the M & E data are used to inform programmatic activities.
- Provide inputs, information and data for the project reports.
- Ensure quality and data analysis activities and products including data collection, analysis and dissemination of results.
- Participate in quarterly meetings.
- Perform any other task or mission that may be assigned as part of the Project.
Applicants must have-
- Higher degree in communications, public relations or public health from a recognized institution (master or license with experience).
- 7 years experience in a similar role within a project or in a public health institution and experience of the projects funded by USAID is appreciated.
- Knowledge of the health system and its institutional framework for monitoring and evaluation.
- Experience in the development of tools, approaches and methods for monitoring and evaluation.
- Fluency in French, Creole and English.
- Willingness and ability to work under pressure in a multisectoral environment.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Abt.