Deadline: 28 May 2016
Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring & Evaluation Lead in Bogotá, Colombia.
The Monitoring & Evaluation Lead will follow USAID rules and regulations for project monitoring and reporting.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Monitoring & Evaluation Lead will perform the following functions-
- Developing the Monitoring and Evaluation Plan (MEP) and Performance Indicator Reference Sheets (PIRS).
- Leading a monitoring team.
- Coordinating the collection of data through the use of hand-held electronic devices.
- Establishing a database for project information.
- Develop protocols for ensuring data quality.
- Collating, analyzing and synthesizing data in narrative and graphic form for reporting.
- Producing regular reports on the results of the project.
Applicants must have-
- Graduate Degree in International Development or related field.
- 7 years of experience with development projects.
- Experience with USAID projects.
- Excellent skills in data management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships across teams and organizations.
- Attention to detail and ability to effectively and efficiently perform multiple tasks and balance competing priorities often within a required timeframe.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their resume and a brief cover letter in English through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.