Deadline: 28 November 2018
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring & Evaluation Officer in Jerusalem, Palestine.
The purpose of the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) is to establish and implement systems to promote evidence-based decision-making, programme and project performance, and internal management.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will perform the following functions:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Implement delegated M&E activities according to the agreed workplan.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Support the country strategy process and the development of M&E strategy.
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need, and explore and asses new and better ways to assist.
- Design and develop M and E framework, tools and systems for WB programs in compliance with NRC M&E standards.
- Develop projects’ logframe together with project teams.
- Ensure that NRC grants are following NRC guidance and standards in data management and archiving.
- Ensure that data is collected and recorded ethically and within the remits of NRC policy on confidentiality and consent.
- Provide support to any external evaluation.
- Carry out internal evaluations and baseline studies of programs’ activities and quarterly reviews with guidance and support from the M&E coordinator.
- Provide all necessary and accurate M&E data and analysis for internal and external reporting in a timely manner.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- A university graduate in Information management, Finance or relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in M&E.
- Work in complex and volatile contexts, in particular in the Middle East.
- Proven Quantitative or Statistical Analysis with Computer literacy.
- Fluency in Arabic and Very Good knowledge of English.
- Nationality of Palestine.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit NRC.