Deadline: 11 September 2017
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist in Guatemala.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Make professional contributions to and provide technical assistance for the planning and establishing the major research, monitoring and evaluation objectives, priorities, and activities in UNICEF’s multi-year and annual IMEPs, in consultation with child-rights and implementing partners.
- Likewise, support the development of UNDAF M&E Plans from a sound results-based programming process.
- Identify the M&E objectives, priorities, and activities required for effective CO and partner Emergency Preparedness and Response Plans.
- In humanitarian response situations, within the first month, draft and recommend a simple one-month data-collection plan to cover key data gaps as required for the initial emergency response, working in close collaboration with the humanitarian clusters partners.
- After the initial humanitarian response, support management of the medium-term response with a revised IMEP.
Applicants must have –
- Advanced university degree in social sciences, statistics, planning development, planning.
- 5 years of relevant professional work experience field work experience.
- At least 1 instance of exposure to emergency programming, including preparedness planning.
- Active involvement in a humanitarian crisis response programme preferred.
- Fluency of the local language of the duty station as well as proficiency in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.