Kiva is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Partnerships Evaluation Manager in San Francisco, United States.
The Partnerships Evaluation Manager will manage impact data collection efforts, maintain data management tools and systems, and perform data analyses and external research to provide compelling insights and offer data-driven recommendations to the broader Partnerships team.
Kiva’s mission is to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Partnerships Evaluation Manager will perform the following functions-
- Oversee process to collect impact data from field partners to update Impact Scorecard and report on key metrics for external grants and Managed Lending Accounts.
- Maintain data management system for all impact data and associated scoring models; manage changes and additions to models as needed.
- Develop new systems, as needed, to collect data from partners, loan products, and borrowers.
- Conduct data analysis on country-level financial indicators and microfinance market saturation.
- Create and maintain models for goals and projections, both for Partnerships Team and specific grant and Managed Lending Accounts.
- Conduct ad hoc data analysis and data quality investigations.
- Work closely with the Kiva team, external evaluators, and funders to establish appropriate evaluation questions and methodologies.
- Set the quality standards for Kiva’s global development research in the sectors we fund by keeping track of trends, academic research, and news.
- Travel to the field up to six weeks per year for monitoring and evaluation and regional conferences.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor or graduate degree in a related field (economics, business, international development).
- 3-5 years work experience in analytic, monitoring and evaluation, and/or international development with a quantitative focus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data collection, quality checks of data, presentation of data, and data management.
- Strong data analysis skills, particularly using Excel and SQL.
- Knowledge of R, SPSS, or other statistical language.
- Ability to think creatively and provide thoughtful, agile insights.
- Ability to develop, maintains, automate, visualize, analyze, and communicate reporting to key stakeholders.
- Capacity to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Kiva.