Deadline: 16 December 2019
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Associate in Mbarara, Uganda.
The Programme Associate will be responsible to provide effective specialized support and technical analyses to policy and programme activities that effectively meet food assistance needs.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Programme Associate will perform the following function-
- Liaise with the Supervisor and Satellite Offices to support effective collaboration, implementation and monitoring of implementation of activities.
- Support the capacity building of WFP staff, cooperating partners and national government in monitoring and reporting, data capture and management and invoice management.
- Act as a Focal point for reports and invoice management providing timely feedback to internal and external client.
Applicants must have:
- At least 7 years of professional postgraduate experience in Monitoring and Evaluation, Nutrition, VAM and others related.
- Excellent knowledge of the programme life cycle.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in English.
- Local languages/dialects is a plus.
- Excellent Analytical skills, report writing skills and ability to work under minimum supervision, attention to detail and able to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good community engagement skills.
- Good presentation skills, Negotiation skills.
- Good training skills, hardworking, calm, mature, logical, culturally sensitive, result oriented and interest in humanitarian development.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WFP.