Deadline: 23 February 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Coordinator in Beirut, Lebanon.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for overall project administration and grant coordination.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Project Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Maintain project tracking tools, including work plans and recommendation trackers.
- Act as the main secretariat focal point for financial monitoring, forecasting and reporting.
- Act as the main secretariat focal point for the administration of downstream partner agreements.
- Contribute to the development and revision of funding proposals, budgets and donor reports ship agreements, including reviewing supporting documentation and tracking payment requests.
- Ensure smooth running of regular CAMEALEON Secretariat office functions, including procurement of required goods and services, scheduling, transportation, expenditure tracking, reception, and other administrative functions, in close cooperation and in accordance with the policies of NRC.
- Manage organization, scheduling, venues and other logistics for CAMEALEON meetings, workshops and events.
- Coordinate tender processes, such as the recruitment of consultants, and manage the arrangements for consultant visits to Lebanon.
- Support CAMEALEON field activities, such as preparing and conducting Focus Group discussions.
- Record and disseminate detailed notes of CAMEALEON Board meetings and other meetings as requested.
- Facilitate CAMEALEON information sharing and exchange by drafting notes and factsheets and tracking ‘key learning’ on the CAMEALEON model and processes.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Between 3 to 5 year’s of relevant experience within field of expertise.
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- High degree of literacy and numeracy required.
- Experience in M&E, Project Management, Coordination and / or understanding of donor rules and regulations highly advantageous.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.