Deadline: 22 January 2021
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant in Beirut, Lebanon. The duration of this post is 12 months.
The mission of the ILO is to promote rights at work, encourage decent employment opportunities, enhance social protection and strengthen dialogue on work-related issues.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Project Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Assist in monitoring and implementation of the Project M&E framework and data collection, to ensure that information is available for monthly updates, bi-annual progress reports, impact assessments and formal independent project monitoring.
- Assist in providing regular reviews of the project Work Plan, comparing actual progress to plan and update it in coordination with the CTA based on information provided by other team members.
- Review the quality of data collected, the methods of collecting it, and the degree to which the collected data will provide adequate information to monitor project indicators.
- Maintain the EIIP general excel database including all key indicators for employment generation, contractor training and works contracts.
- Task requires to proactively seek and obtain relevant information from the project team and keeping the database up to date at all times.
- Assist the CTA to prepare and analyze information in the project database by creating graphs and diagrams using the available information, identifying trends, quality concerns or gaps.
- Assist with surveys and impact studies and documentation of lessons learned.
- Provide information and updates on project targets and progress on a regular basis to KfW and to various planning frameworks including ILO Regional Office Planning and Budget, LCRP Activity Info, etc.
- Assist with project communication including preparation of visibility materials, such as graphs and diagrams, organise project photos and draft power point presentations.
- Participate in relevant meetings, evaluations, assessments, evaluations, workshops etc.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education.
- Tertiary education would be an advantage.
- 5 year’s work experience in an M&E position including data management.
- Knowledge of EXCEL spreadsheets.
- Experience of MIS, specifically in designing and managing beneficiary monitoring and database systems.
- Experience in planning and managing surveys.
- Experience in developing and refining data collection tools.
- Experience with data quality assessments and oversight.
- Ability to work well in a team, with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision, and take initiative and responsibility.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, good computer skills.
- Ability to deal with people from different cultures and different religious background with tact and diplomacy and to build strong working relationships.
- Excellent command of English and good working knowledge of Arabic.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit ILO.