Deadline: 31 May 2017
International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior M&E Specialist in Guatemala.
IBTCI’s mission is to support and facilitate economic and industrial development and remains focused on meeting the development assistance needs of emerging markets and developing countries by offering exceptional functional expertise, regional experience, and a commitment to excellence.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior M&E Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Proven experience in performance and impact evaluation designs, methodologies and practical applications, including baseline data collection methodologies.
- Manage all activities related to evaluation services, ensuring production and completion of quality reports, as determined by the SOW and all evaluation requests.
- Ensure all technical personnel have the appropriate technical knowledge necessary for his/her job tasks.
- Proven expertise in monitoring and evaluating related technical areas.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree in Economics, Evaluation Sciences, Political Science, Public Administration, Business Administration, or other related discipline required; PHD degree preferred.
- Formal training in monitoring and evaluation is preferred.
- At least 8 years of previous experience conducting developmental evaluations and monitoring projects/programs.
- At least 5 years of project management experience.
- Ability to travel as required by the SOW.
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Spanish required.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Proven ability to work with a diverse team in challenging environments.
- Proven experience designing and reviewing PMPs.
- Cross cutting expertise.
- Experience leading and conducting DQA activities in the field.
- Familiarity with USAID’s objectives, approaches and operations, particularly as they relate to evaluations is a plus.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IBTCI.