Deadline: 6 February 2019
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Support Assistant – Sub Working Group of Monitoring and Evaluation in Jakarta, Indonesia. The duration of this post is 7 months.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Support Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Provide administrative support in collecting data and reporting on the scope of the monitoring and evaluation sub-group work, including:
- Assist in preparation of official travel needed .
- Assist in communicating with partners, including in making appointments and scheduling.
- Assist in document archiving.
- Provide administrative support in project events, including workshops and meetings under monitoring and evaluation sub working group, including:
- Assist in handling attendance, ensuring equipment and needs for meetings / workshops.
- Support in preparing mail and email needed.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Secondary education or high school diploma with specialization in management, administration or related field is required.
- First university degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in Management, Forestry or other relevant field is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in secretarial or project administration or other related field in combination with a high school diploma.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation and reporting activities is preferred.
- Good digital competence is preferred.
- Good communication skill and can work in a team.
- Prior UN experience is an asset.
- Intermediate in English language and fluency in Indonesian language is required.
- Indonesian language includes “Bahasa”.
- Nationality of Indonesia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.