Deadline: 6 February 2019
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Support Assistant – Sub Working Group of Monitoring and Evaluation in Jakarta, Indonesia. The duration of this post is 7 months.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Support Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Provide administrative support in collecting data and reporting on the scope of the monitoring and evaluation sub-group work, including:
- Assist in preparation of official travel needed .
- Assist in communicating with partners, including in making appointments and scheduling.
- Assist in document archiving.
- Provide administrative support in project events, including workshops and meetings under monitoring and evaluation sub working group, including:
- Assist in handling attendance, ensuring equipment and needs for meetings / workshops.
- Support in preparing mail and email needed.
Applicants must have-
- Secondary education or high school diploma with specialization in management, administration or related field is required.
- First university degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in Management, Forestry or other relevant field is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in secretarial or project administration or other related field in combination with a high school diploma.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation and reporting activities is preferred.
- Good digital competence is preferred.
- Good communication skill and can work in a team.
- Prior UN experience is an asset.
- Intermediate in English language and fluency in Indonesian language is required.
- Indonesian language includes “Bahasa”.
- Nationality of Indonesia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.