Deadline: 30 September 2021
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Policy Officer in Rabat, Morocco. The duration of this post is 11 months.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Programme Policy Officer will perform the following functions:
- Contribute towards the development of a wide variety of projects, plans and processes, ensuring alignment with wider Programme policies and guidance.
- Provide project management support to specific and defined programmes and projects of considerable complexity, ensuring a coordinated approach with wider programmes that complies with WFP standards and procedures.
- Develop and coordinate data gathering and monitoring systems ensuring that rigorous quality standards are maintained.
- Research and analyze a range of policy and operational issues to inform the development of policies, programmes and activities.
- Contribute to the preparation of accurate and timely reporting on programmes and activities that enable informed decision making and consistency of information presented to stakeholders.
- Liaise with internal and external counterparts to ensure effective collaboration, monitor ongoing projects, and highlight potential risks to project delivery.
Applicant must have:
- Advanced University Degree in International Affairs, Economics, Nutrition/Health, Agriculture, Environmental Science, Social Sciences or other field relevant to international development assistance, or First University Degree with additional years of related work experience and/or trainings/courses.
- Fluency (level C) in French language, Fluency (level C) in English language.
- Fluency (level C) in Arabic as the duty station’s language.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.