Deadline: 14 July 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Senior Monitoring Associate in Rabat, Morocco.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Senior Monitoring Associate will perform the following functions:
- Provide support for data collection and analysis systems to monitor behavioral and social change, and perceptions, strengthen social listening and community feedback mechanisms to regularly inform and update communication for development programming.
- Provide technical support to ensure that the Country Office has quality information/data to assess progress towards expected results established in work plans and Programme Documents.
- Contribute to the compilation of monitoring and evaluation information/data and make them available to PM&E Unit.
- Contribute to drawing on monitoring and analysis of key programme and management indicators.
- Assist in the preparation of reports on systemic issues, good practices or any other analysis or data related to programme implementation and/or evaluation, including programme performance, relevance, efficiency, effectiveness, and sustainability, as well as good practices in partnerships and collaborative relationships.
- Provide technical support to ensure that the monitoring and reporting capacity of Country Office staff and national partners Government and civil society are strengthened enabling them to increasingly engage in and lead monitoring and reporting processes.
- Support overall donor relations including preparation of background information materials for meeting with donors, visits of donors and other special interest groups.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in one of the following fields social sciences, development planning, statistical research, Communications or a related field is required.
- Professional work experience at national or international level as follows.
- Minimum 2 year’s relevant professional work experience as team leader or team member in partnership management, Programme/Project management, monitoring reporting or related field is required.
- Fluency in English and French (writing and speaking) is highly required and Arabic is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.