Deadline: 2 December 2020
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of TA Monitoring & Evaluation Officer in Rabat, Morocco.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The TA Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will perform the following functions:
- Contribute to the development and update of the office’s Integrated Monitoring, Evaluation & Research Plan that will provide strategic information to manage health programme and track UNICEF distinct contribution.
- Support the Health Section and its national partners with timely and accurate measurement of country changes in health conditions, to facilitate national planning and assess progress and impact of health programmes and policies.
- Support collection and analysis of quality data to assess health programme progress towards expected results as per UNICEF Annual Work Plans and Programme Documents with implementing partners.
- Support strengthening of M&E capacities of the Health Section and its national partners – government and civil society – enabling them to increasingly engage in and lead monitoring processes.
- Ensure that research, monitoring and evaluation activities are carried out and accomplished through effective communication and partnerships within UNICEF country and regional offices and with external stakeholders.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in social sciences, development planning, planning, evaluation, survey implementation, advanced statistical research.
- 2 year’s of relevant professional work experience in programme development and implementation including monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Knowledge/expertise in demography, statistics, and data management, activity Monitoring & Evaluation, evaluation design, data analysis, and reporting.
- Methodology of M&E, theories, standards and models, quantitative/qualitative/mixed methods, validity/reliability testing of data, data analysis and interpretation, and statistical inference methods.
- Knowledge and experience in basic digital tools.
- Fluency in French and Arabic.
- Knowledge of English is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.