Deadline: 14 January 2022
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Education (Gender) Officer in Maputo, Mozambique.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Education (Gender) Officer will perform the following functions:
- Support to programme development and planning especially on gender and equity-related area.
- Programme management, monitoring, and delivery of results especially on gender and equity related area.
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation with focus on gender and equity-related area.
- Networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management, and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in one of the following fields is required education, gender, and development, psychology, sociology, or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 2 year’s professional experience in programme planning, management, and/or research in education and/or gender and equity is required.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered an asset.
- Fluency in Portuguese and English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.