Deadline: 31 October 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of TA Reports Specialist in Maputo, Mozambique. The duration of this post is 6 months.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The TA Reports Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Donor reporting and Contributions Management activities:
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting and monitoring of donor interests and information needs.
- Harmonization and Standardization of Reporting and Monitoring mechanisms:
- Assess, in collaboration with the Sections, the existing UNICEF and interagency/partner systems for information collection, storage and management– which eventually feed into donor reporting.
- Promoting Compliance, Utilization and Control Methodologies:
- Work with the Budget Specialist to enhance methods to increase office awareness of the utilization and reporting requirements.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in social sciences, development, planning, communication, or related field.
- At least 5 year’s relevant work experience at national and international level.
- Emergency experience an asset.
- Fluency in English and another UN language is essential.
- Knowledge of Portuguese or Latin languages would be an asset.
- Nationality of Mozambique.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.