Deadline: 2 December 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Admin HR Officer in Yangon, Myanmar. The duration of this post is 12 months.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Admin HR Officer will perform the following functions:
- Implement NRC administration functions (facilities management, office admin management, petty cash purchases for office supplies, travel coordination etc.) at the country office in compliance with NRC’s procedures.
- Monitor daily attendance lists of personnel in Yangon country office, assist with necessary preparations and process with attendance list as donor requirements.
- Responsible for keeping record, store and distribute stock of office supplies (stationery, tea/coffee, water, etc) and cleaning products in accordance with NRC procedures.
- Coordinate and manage travel bookings (incl. all flight bookings), accommodation reservation for visitors’/NRC staff come to the country office.
- Prepare payment request for monthly travel bookings and accommodation cost.
- Provide admin assistance for meetings, training, workshops, events in Yangon including arranging venue and catering where required.
- Liaison with Immigration department via Government Liaison Coordinator for NRC Expat staff’s FRC, Visa related issues and also proceed visa fees payment.
- Receive, register, distribute incoming/outgoing mail and MEMO as requested.
- Assist Human Resource Manager with proper keep and filing of administration correspondence documents both hard and soft copies in respective files.
Applicants must have:
- Graduate with relevant Degree or equivalent 2 year’s of working experience as similar positions at other organizations.
- Experience from working as an Admin/HR Officer in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Proficiency in English Language both written and verbal.
- Nationality of Myanmar.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.