Deadline: 18 June 2018
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Communications Analyst in Yangon, Myanmar. The duration of this post is 12 months.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Communications Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Contribute to the design and implementation of external and internal communications strategies for Myanmar and international audiences, including digital strategies, visibility guidelines and strategic event and campaign strategies.
- Prepare written and visual content for distribution to the press and website or other relevant channels, including articles, speeches, videos, brochures, newsletters and reports.
- Assist the 3MDG Communications team in raising awareness and managing the perception of the funds through localized messaging and brand management.
- Develop and maintain strong advocacy channels and networks with media and government (in particular the Ministry of Health and Sports), maintaining relevant contact lists and content libraries.
- Develop engaging social media posts and campaigns, analyzing and reporting social media analytics; manage and monitor social network accounts to encourage dialogue and respond appropriately.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree in communication, media studies, journalism, international relations, public/media relations, public relations, event management, English, public health or any other related field is required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in combination with 2 additional years of above relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of the Master’s Degree.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in at least 1 of the following areas is required: communications, event management, advocacy/government relations, digital media, journalism/press, public health, public/media relations, marketing, international relations, writing/editing (including grant/proposal writing), research or any other related fields.
- Excellent skills in translation from English to Myanmar and Myanmar to English is required.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.