Deadline : 28 January 2021
Chemonics is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Deputy Chief Of Party And Senior Justice Advisor (DCOP) in Myanmar.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Deputy Chief Of Party And Senior Justice Advisor (DCOP) will perform the following functions:
- Establish a collaborative relationship with these sector specialist.
- Track and report on pending and current legal reform initiatives, track the drafting of bills relevant to protection human rights, access to justice, and justice sector reform, and report on progress to USAID.
- Implement the tasks of the COP as delegated by the COP.
Applicants must have:
- Degree in law.
- 7 year’s of experience in the implementation of justice sector activities with particular emphasis on judicial and prosecutor training, legal reform, and justice sector related institutional development activities.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with government officials, non-governmental organizations and other donors.
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Chemonics.