Deadline: 31 August 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Health Officer in Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Health Officer will perform the following functions:
- Support to programme development and planning.
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation.
- Networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in one of the following fields is required public health/nutrition, pediatric health, family health, health research, global/international health, health policy and/or management, environmental health sciences, biostatistics, socio-medical, health education, epidemiology, or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 2 year’s professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required public health/nutrition planning and management, maternal and neonatal health care, or health emergency/humanitarian preparedness.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or INGO organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.