Deadline: 28 June 2016
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Team Assistant in Yangon, Myanmar. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The Human Resources Team Assistant will provide smooth operation of HR administrative/logistical services in terms of quality and accuracy of work completed.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resources Team Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Maintain staff files, manuals, and administrative instruction/circulars etc.
- Ensure for timely up date of staff files.
- Ensure prompt distribution of incoming correspondence and documents to and from the HR Unit and sees to the timely dispatch of outgoing mail.
- Check documents for accuracy and compliance with UNOPS format and style.
- Carry out logistics arrangement for interview (interview room booking, liaise with IT in the event of doing written test, preparation of documents for interview) reserve the meeting room for any HR related functions (webex, training, interview and etc.)
- Maintain the HR Unit’s supplies and stationeries and ensure the Unit is well equipped at all times.
- Perform other tasks as directed by the supervisor in a timely manner
Applicants must have-
- Secondary education (matriculation) is required.
- University degree is preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in HR/Admin/Finance field and/or experience in support service is required.
- Work directly with clients is preferred.
- Knowledge of UNOPS/UNDP/UN regulation, rules, policies, procedure and practices is desirable.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the usage of computers and office software packages.
- Fluency in written and oral English and Myanmar language is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.