Deadline: 5 July 2016
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Team Assistant in Yangon, Myanmar. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resources Team Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Assist the supervisor to coordinate with all programmes on matters relating to support from counterpart ministries (including follow-up on visas, importation of project assets, etc.).
- Process and follow up GOC visas and stay permit for international staff and their dependents, temporary visa for consultants, visitors and mission with Government departments and ministries.
- Track visa status of international staff and their dependents to ensure timely extension of their stay.
- Assist the supervisor to arrange in-country travel permission from the government for international staff on official mission before the commencement of the travel.
- Facilitate with Embassies in Myanmar for obtaining visas for both local and international staff for the official trip abroad.
- Assist the supervisor to facilitate with government to have the approval for purchasing vehicles for personal use and importation of personal effects.
- Ensure for timely up date of the files concerned with visa and travel.
- Undertake any other tasks relating HR matters assigned by supervisor and Head of HR Unit as may be required.
Applicants must have-
- Secondary education (matriculation) is required.
- University degree is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR/Admin/ and/or experience in support service is required.
- Work directly with clients is preferred.
- Knowledge of UNOPS/UNDP/UN regulation, rules, policies, procedure and practices is desirable.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the usage of computers and office software packages is required.
- Fluency in written and oral English and Myanmar language is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.