Deadline: 18 October 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring Specialist in Yangon, Myanmar. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Monitoring Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Integrate Monitoring, Evaluation & Research Plan (IMEP).
- Situation Monitoring and Assessment.
- Programme Performance Monitoring.
- M&E Capacity Building.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in social sciences, statistics, planning development, planning.
- University Degree in a relevant field.
- 2 additional year’s professional experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced University Degree.
- 5 year’s professional work experience in programme monitoring and evaluation activities in Myanmar
- Solid experience (ideally more than 3 year’s) in monitoring and evaluation of education programmes, especially basic education, in Myanmar is a strong asset.
- Solid experience (ideally more than 3 year’s) in working with civil society organizations and non-governmental organizations in the areas of planning, monitoring, and evaluation is a strong asset.
- At least one instance of exposure to emergency programming, including preparedness planning.
- Active involvement in a humanitarian crisis response program is preferred.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Fluency in Myanmar and English are required (both verbal and written).
- Nationality of Myanmar.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.