Deadline: 10 April 2017
International Development Law Organization (IDLO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Office Assistant in Yangon, Myanmar. The duration of this post is 8 months.
IDLO empowers people and enables governments to reform laws and institutions that promote peace, justice, social development and sustainable economic growth.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Office Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Under the supervision of the Administration and Logistics Officer, support day-to-day administrative, financial and logistics issues relating to IDLO’s Myanmar program, including but not limited to, liaising with relevant IDLO departments as needed.
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of administrative, finance, logistical, M&E, and HR tasks as directed by the Supervisor.
- Support the Finance Officer to record and file all expense transactions arising out the field office, issue petty cash payments, and process withdrawals.
- Support the Administration and Logistics Officer to process visa requests and renewals and to communicate with vendor and service representatives.
- Support the M&E Officer to enter and process training data.
- Procure, maintain, and inventory office supplies and resolve office maintenance issues.
- Greet guests and visitors and answer phone calls.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Applicants must have-
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Administration or related field required.
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience with financial and administrative tasks, preferably in an international organization.
- Experience working with donor-funded projects highly desirable.
- Fluency in Myanmar and English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their IDLO Personal History Form (PHF), resume and cover letter via the given website.
For more information, please download the PDF IDLO.