Deadline: 5 August 2016
Cesvi is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Operational Project Coordinator in Yangon, Myanmar. The duration of this post is 6 months.
Cesvi mission is to help the underprivileged in developing countries, or those in difficulty due to war, natural calamities and environmental disasters, does not help only those who suffer, but contributes also to the well-being of all of us on the planet, our “common home” that needs to be looked after for the sake of future generations.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Operational Project Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Coordinating and monitoring the implementation of the activities.
- Ensuring that such activities meet with the Country regulations and the donor’s requirements.
- Ensuring that the specific project’s procedures are followed: Field Manual M&E Guidelines.
- Ensuring that the Organization’s procedures and regulations are accomplished (Security Manual, Overseas Offices Administration Manual, Logistics Manual, Visibility and Communication Manual).
- Actively participates to Cesvi and partners coordination activities at country level with other agencies, LAs, and concerned stakeholder if necessary or requested by the Head of Mission.
- Overall responsibility of project management, planning and execution of all project components and related project activities, ensuring that objectives and expected results are fully and timely achieved as of project documentation.
- Produce detailed work plans, ensures project components are integrated and project activities are coordinated within the program.
- Produce timely financial planning and budget monitoring documents.
- Produce cash flow analysis and all other relevant financial and administrative documentation in close coordination with the Country Admin.
- Produce or supervises the production of procurement documentation in strict compliance with Cesvi and donors’ procedures, produces or supervises the production of suppliers’ contracts and other documentation such as procurement plans.
- Responsible of to the efficient organization of the project office, the proper filing of hard and soft copy of documentation and the correct storing of all documents.
- Ensure timely delivery of project reports (narrative and financial).
- Produce project presentations and project briefing, and other necessary and/or required documents concerning project activities.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s Degree in engineering, architecture or environment-related fields or University Master plus sound experience in Sustainable Urban Development.
- Minimum 5 years of management experience in developing countries.
- Demonstrated experience in budget control and financial monitoring, as well as in applying standard admin, personnel, procurement policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated communication skills with ability to work closely with staff, local partners, government structures and beneficiaries.
- Experience in Myanmar and/or Southeast Asia, desirable.
- Experience in supervising multi-cultural staff and demonstrated ability to work in a team, desirable.
- Experience in using standard M&E tools and practices, desirable.
- Proficiency in standard computer applications.
- Fluency in English – written and spoken.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Cesvi.